Rules for the participants
Please note that you are entering a YTTC or Yoga Retreats, which is a new experience, the rules should be followed so as to get the maximum benefit of this Environment and make your experience enjoyable.
- The students are requested to adjust to this environment as quickly as possible, as such, it is suggested that participants arrive 1 or 2 days in advance of the training.
- Participants must follow the above-given timetable.
- Participants must attend all sessions, Lectures and all other activities.
- Please don’t bring valuables, if you want to ask to keep them safely for you during the course.
- If you are physically unwell, you are requested to contact the Medical Officer immediately.
- You can bring your medicines and continue personal treatment, but it is advisable to inform about your ailment & treatment to the medical officer or your class teacher.
- In a case of major health problems initial treatment will be provided by the medical officer, any further treatment required during the course will have to be managed from external medical experts on your own.
- The food is strictly vegetarian. To experience good effects of Yoga, please do not have anything from out side to eat.
- Alcohol, tobacco or other drugs / steroids / smoking etc. are strictly not allowed.
- Please bring 2 passport size photos with you along with an identification/address proof.
We have students signed up for the course canceling the trip, for they couldn’t get the visa in time. You must apply for Visa 4 to 6 weeks before the date of travel.
A few tips:
- Google for your country’s Indian Embassy website to know the duration it takes to get a visa
- A tourist visa is easy to get. Write the reason as ‘Vacation’ while filling the tourist visa application
- Google gives you all information on travel insurance and health together if you are traveling for the first time to India.
- If vaccination is necessary for some nationals (rules change), please do it before at least 6 weeks from the date of your travel to India.
From the landing date on India make sure your passport is valid at least for 6 months, if not, consult the nearest Embassy or consulate. Please bring 2 copies of your passport and visa.
When to arrive??
We prefer you to be here a 1-2 days in advance to get acclimatized with the environment. If not the evening before the course starts so you can relax you need to pay one day extra for your accommodation. .
Or at the day course start. We will start our first day of the course at 11 am with fire rituals and payer. We end our course with distribution of certificates with traditional prayer before lunch .
When to depart ?
We will be having a certification ceremony on the last day before lunch with traditional puja. You can either leave on that night or stay till 12 o’ clock next day . If you want to stay further that can be discussed and arranged suiting your convenience.
You can take the help of the below sites:
Transport from airport
To organize a taxi (if required) you need to e-mail the details at least a week prior to your arrival
1. Arrival date
2. Landing time (scheduled) and name of the airport
3. Flight details
Lodging & Boarding facilities
Course fee includes double occupancy. However, arrangements for single accommodation can be made on request and on an additional payment
If a student withdraws from the course, the following refund policy applies:
- If the student withdraws 45 days or more prior to course commencement will receive a 75% refund, minus an administration fee of 350 EURO
- If the student withdraws 30-44 days prior to the course commencement will receive 50% of the full course fee, minus an administration fee.
- If the student withdraws 21-28 days prior to course commencement will receive 30% of the full course fee, minus an administration fee.
- If the student withdraws less than three weeks prior to the course No refund thereafter.