We have students who have signed up for the course and are canceling the trip now, for they couldn’t get a visa in time. You must apply for a Visa for about 4 to 6 weeks before the date of travel.
A few tips:
• Google for your country’s Indian Embassy website to know the duration it takes to get a visa
• A tourist visa is easy to get. Write the reason as ‘Vacation’ while filling the tourist visa application
• Google gives you all the information on travel insurance and health together if you are traveling for the first time to India.
• If vaccination is necessary for some nationals (rules change), please do it before at least 6 weeks from the date of your travel to India.
From the landing date on India make sure your passport is valid for at least 6 months, if not, consult the nearest Embassy or consulate. Please bring 2 copies of your passport and visa.
When to arrive?
We prefer you to be here a couple of days in advance to get acclimatized to the environment. Or check-in at the day course start.
We will start our first day of the course at 11 am with fire rituals and prayer. We end our course with the distribution of certificates with traditional prayer before lunch.
When to depart?
We will be having a certification ceremony on the last day before lunch with a traditional puja. You can either leave on that night or stay till 12 o’clock the next day. If you want to stay further that can be discussed and arranged to suit your convenience.
You can take the help of the below sites:
Transport from the airport
To organize a taxi (if required) you need to email the details at least a week prior to your arrival.
1. Arrival date
2. Landing time (scheduled) and the name of the airport
3. Flight details
Lodging & Boarding facilities
The course fee includes double occupancy. However, arrangements for single accommodation can be made upon request and on an additional payment.
If a student withdraws from the course, the following refund policy applies:
1. If the student withdraws 45 days or more prior to course commencement will receive a 75% refund, minus an administration fee of 250 EURO.
2. If the student withdraws 30-44 days prior to the course commencement will receive 50% of the full course fee, minus an administration fee.
3. If the student withdraws 21-28 days prior to course commencement will receive 30% of the full course fee, minus an administration fee.
4. If the student withdraws less than three weeks prior to the course No refund thereafter.