Yoga teacher training in Dharmashala 2018 – 2019
[Yoga Alliance Certification Course with Akhilesh Bodhi, Founder Neo Yoga Center India]
Venue: Bhagsu Nag, McLeodganj and Dharamsala
|300 hour Yoga Teacher Training||Fees (Euro)||Advance Booking|
|14th May to 17th June 2018||1800||REGISTRATION CLOSED|
WHAT NEO YOGA WILL OFFER:
- Including accommodation, food, mates and supporting tools provided.
Advance registration conformation Fees : Euros 250 single applicant | Euro 400 for 2 applicants
Please Note :
- Three-time yogic food (Monday-Friday)
- Drinking Mineral Water
- A Yoga Manual
- Complete TTC Course
- WiFi Internet
- FREE Airport Pick up from Dharamsala Airport
- 1st Day orientation meeting 4-00 PM
- Stay till next day 12 pm after Certification Day
Dharamsala is situated in the Northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It lies on a spur of the Dhauladhar range in the Pir Panjal region of the Outer Himalayas; and commands majestic views of the mighty Dhauladhar ranges above, and the Kangra Valley below. Dhauladhar means “white ridge” and this breathtaking, snow-capped range rises out of the Kangra Valley to a height of 5,200 meters.
Neo Yoga India imparts seasonal yoga teacher training, yoga retreats and intensive workshops at our center at Dharamkot, a quite and serene village 2 kms from Mcleodganj tourist town. Mcleodganj is a small but bustling international center which blends flavors of Lhasa with elements of a modern Euro-American town in the setting of an Indian shepherds’ village.
Mobile call : +91-9536200770
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo Gallery – Accomodation
Advanced Syllabus for the Training
– Advanced asanas from the hatha yoga tradition, the mother of all modern yoga styles of today (f.e. vinyasa flow, iyengar yoga, power yoga)
– Advanced asana techniques of Patanjali and ashtanga yoga
– therapeutic approach of yoga asana
– Sequencing as an art to build up energy in the physical and subtle body
– The art of teaching Yoga
You learn how to teach more than hundred asanas including their proper modifications and applications. You will deepen your knowledge in building sequences without causing pain or suffering in the body, so moving effortlessly from one posture into another is possible. Additionally, we focus on how to become a great and knowledgeable teacher aligned with the ancient Yoga tradition.
– Human anatomy: skeletal, muscles, respiratory, digestive, nervous and hormone system
– Anatomy and physiology in relation to yoga: Prevention of illness etc
– The different layers of the human body (Koshas)
Deepen your understanding of applied anatomy in asana practice and how it affects the different systems of our body.
– Different breathing techniques (e.g. Nadi Shodana, Kapalabahti, Kumbaka etc.
These techniques support the opening of our subtle bodies by stimulating the different nadis.
– Traditional guided and sitting meditations
– Chakra meditation
– Active Meditations form the world of Osho (Kundalini, Dynamic, no dimension, ..)
– Yoga Nidra (progressive relaxation)
The asanas and different pranayama techniques are only a preparation for our body & mind to finally get ready for meditation; without meditation, yoga is never complete.
Philosophy of Yoga Tradition
Yoga asanas are only a very small part of the traditional yogic lifestyle. What is the philosophy behind yoga? What is the deeper meaning of Patanjali’s yoga sutras?
This advanced YTT covers also the following topics:
– Chakra system of human body (7 energy centers)
– Bandhas (energy locks)
– Mudras (yogic gestures of the hatha yoga pradipika)
– Trataka (focused view)
– Bhakti Yoga: the meaning and (healing) power of mantras, bajans, satsang & kirtans
– Kriya: techniques for cleansing the body in a natural way
– Different schools and teachers of yoga history
– Bhagavat Gita lectures and Vedanta study
Theme of the day
Every day we will focus on a different topic and explore it deeply. What makes this YTT course special, is the richness of tools, techniques and knowledge it offers you to help you grow as a yoga teacher. Yoga is most powerful when employed intelligently and consciously.
NOTE: We have shortened the course to cut down your expenses and your time investment. As our main focus is on practicing and teaching, you will need to do some extra reading:
All students receive a complimentary 300-hour yoga teacher manual. This manual contains valuable information to be read during the YTT.
Some more recommended material to study before or during the YTT:
– Yoga and Ayurveda: Self-Healing and Self-Realization, by David Frawley
– Ayurveda: A Life in Balance, by Maya Tiwari
– Light on Yoga, Bks Iyengar
– Asana pranayama Mudra Bandha, Swami Satyananda
– Autobiography of a Yogi, Paramahansa Yogananda