200hr YTTC Neo Yoga Center + be Better Yoga YTTC at Berlin Germany
[200 Hour Yoga Alliance Certification Course with Akhilesh Bodhi, Founder Neo Yoga Center India]
Venue: Avendi Seminaris Hotel am Griebnitzsee (Berlin / Postdam)]
- € 2.290, – per person in a double room
Extra charge single room € 320
Extra room with a terrace € 220
- € 50, – Reduction for bookings up to 6 months before departure
- € 80, – Reduction when booking both modules together
The booking of half double rooms is possible.
INCLUDED IN SERVICES:
- be better YOGA Teacher Training Module B
- 14 nights Retreat Finca
- Full board
- Free water and tea all day
- Use of seminar room and equipment (mats, straps, blocks, cushions and blankets)
- Training Manual
- International Yoga Alliance certification after completing both modules and passing the exam
The 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training lasts one month in total (divided into two modules of 2 weeks each) and includes the following items (the classic teaching content of the 200-hour curriculum of 200HRS training and content that is specific to be better YOGA teacher training):
- Yogasana (body postures)
- Basic and advanced asanas from the Hatha Yoga tradition
- Basic and advanced techniques of asanas after Patanjali and Ashtanga Yoga
- human anatomy: skeletal system, muscle system, respiratory system, digestive system, nervous system, endocrine system
- Anatomy and physiology in relation to yoga: prevention of diseases etc.
- Psychology: Introduction to Stress Management Practices, Introduction to BUSINESS YOGA by Kerstin Linnartz
- Hands on: help and support the student while teaching
- the different layers of the human body (Koshas)
- Pranayama – different breathing techniques (eg Kumbhaka & Kapalabhati)
- Meditation (Chakra meditation, Kundalini meditation, guided meditation from the Vedas and other dynamic meditations)
- Raja Yoga (mental training and meditation on the full use of the human psyche: subconscious, consciousness, and superconsciousness)
- Yoga Nidra (progressive relaxation)
- Science of the Chakra System (Energy Centers)
- Diet: yogic diet principles, the 3 gunas etc.
- Ayurveda: type-specific diet, the various doshas etc.
- Bandhas (energy locks)
- Mudras (yogic gestures as mentioned in the Hatha Yoga Pradipika)
- Trataka (concentrated view)
- Bhakti Yoga: bhajans, satsang, kirtan
- The eight stages of yoga according to Patanjali
- The different paths, directions and yoga masters
- Yoga Philosophy: Bhagavat Gita Lessons and Vedanta Study
- Practical teaching methodology: concrete and individual tips for teaching, planning classes and workshops
- Personality training: body language, voice training, appearance of the teacher
- intensive personal counseling of students through direct feedback on practice sessions and intermediate exams
There are one and a half days a week at leisure and activities, as well as self-study slots to independently prepare the exam with feedback. Participation in the full program is mandatory for obtaining the certificate. Classes are held in German and English.
Neo Yoga India imparts seasonal yoga teacher training, yoga retreats and intensive workshops at our center at Dharamkot, a quite and serene village 2 kms from Mcleodganj tourist town. Mcleodganj is a small but bustling international center which blends flavors of Lhasa with elements of a modern Euro-American town in the setting of an Indian shepherds’ village.
Mobile call : +91-9536200770
Email : email@example.com