200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Cambodia
200 Hours YTT Course in Cambodia Siem Reap
Venue: Navutu Dreams Resort & wellness retreat, 1.3km from Siem Reap French Quarter
Neo Yoga in association with Navutu Dreams Resort offers advanced 200-hour yoga teacher training course in Cambodia. Enrich and enlighten yourself with this advanced Yoga Alliance-certified 200-hour yoga teacher training course in Cambodia. Those who are looking to deepen their knowledge of yoga may join at the beautiful and pristine retreat resorts in Cambodia. This course is the best opportunity to deepen your practice and learn yoga the real spiritual way.
- 200-hour yoga teacher training (Yoga Alliance USA Certified)
- In-depth learning of Hatha and Modern yoga
- Learn from experienced and learn yoga teachers and instructors
- Explore Navutu Dreams Resort and Wellness Retreat
- Learn the art of teaching in different topics in yoga
The advance 200-hour yoga teaching course will follow the principles of deepening more on the techniques and styles of yoga, thus, each day the students will have a basic subject of exploration.You will focus on intensity, softness, strength, and core power, hip opening, mental concentration, and so on as you proceed to more inside of yoga. By focusing on specific subjects, you will actually make progress in your practice and advance in both yoga practice and life itself.
Anyone who has completed 200 hour level and looking to enhance and deepen their yoga practice in a real traditional way may join this advance yoga teacher training course.
Navutu Dreams Resort - Yoga School in Cambodia
- 06.30 am: Meditation/Kriya
- 08.00 am: Yoga asana
- 10.00 am: Breakfast
- 11.00 am: Chanting
- 12:00 pm: Ayurveda/ Patanjali Yoga sutra/ Anatomy
- 01.00 pm: Lunch/ karma yoga/ free time
- 04.00 pm: Yoga Asana/Pranayama & teaching skills (body postures & breathing exercises)
- 07:00 pm: Dinner
- 08:00 pm: Satsang [Bhajan Singing, Chanting, Question & Answer session]
The first day of the course starts with the introduction of Yoga – its various forms, benefits, and practices.
About 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Cambodia
Get full 200 hour Teacher Training in Cambodia certification in under three weeks while staying at our beautiful venue Navutu Dreams Resort & wellness retreat, Siem Reap Cambodia. This is an intensive teacher training course that meets all Yoga Alliance requirements with only 22 days of classes. This training has small class sizes of 15 people maximum to ensure a deeply personal experience. It will be a great mix of yoga styles with a focus on Yoga Asana, Anatomy, Pranayama, Meditation Techniques, Philosophy of Yoga Tradition to teach unification, strong foundations, good alignment as well as moving through posture and breathing. Upon completion of this program, you will be a certified yoga instructor. The methods of teaching are interactive, focusing on a fully immersive yoga experience, teaching, and group dynamics.
This course includes methods of reflective self-analysis as well as a proper diet, all in a lovely, private eco-friendly resort. This will allow you to enjoy and evolve in the perfect environment for your study. Whether you are just starting your journey or if you are a student who is already teaching and wants to deepen your knowledge, this course is perfect. Neo Yoga India prides themselves on teaching strong foundations.
The science of Yoga is ancient and goes along with its unique wisdom of body, mind and soul. Yoga in Sanskrit means “union”. For centuries Indian Yogis dedicated their lives to attain Samadhi, the ultimate union with God.
Today, we may seek health through Yoga. We may seek peace, happiness and a more fulfilling life through Yoga. However, until we have not found ourselves, the path of Yoga is not completed. Yoga supports us to reconnect with our true nature in a world that is mostly dominated by stress and materialism.
We all share the same experience; our first “home” was our mother’s womb. What is the ultimate womb? What is the ultimate source where everything is coming from? To reconnect with this source is the meaning of real YOGA.
Thus, I want to invite everyone who is genuinely interested in
- Expanding the knowledge on meditation, pranayama and asanas
- deepening self-practice in all disciplines
- gaining more experience what it means to be on the yogic paths
- self-development and self-healing
This course basically is for participants who already have completed a 200 hours basic training and would like to reach 500 hours. After the completion of this course, you would be called Advanced Yoga teacher E-RYT according to Yoga Alliance USA. However, we also invite people who have some experience in Yoga and would like to just deepen their own practice. You don’t need to be a yoga teacher to be part of this training.
Akhilesh Bohdi has over 30 years of experience in teaching different styles of Yoga and was trained from the root by traditional Indian masters. He teaches Westerners for many years, so his approach is modified according to the modern mind. That means there will be seriousness and lightness in the same time.
Neo Yoga India imparts seasonal yoga teacher training, yoga retreats and intensive workshops at our center at Dharamkot, a quite and serene village 2 kms from Mcleodganj tourist town. Mcleodganj is a small but bustling international center which blends flavors of Lhasa with elements of a modern Euro-American town in the setting of an Indian shepherds’ village.
Mobile call : +91-9536200770 (whatsapp)
Email : email@example.com
Advanced Syllabus for the Training
– Advanced asanas from the hatha yoga tradition, the mother of all modern yoga styles of today (f.e. vinyasa flow, iyengar yoga, power yoga)
– Advanced asana techniques of Patanjali and ashtanga yoga
– therapeutic approach of yoga asana
– Sequencing as an art to build up energy in the physical and subtle body
– The art of teaching Yoga
You learn how to teach more than hundred asanas including their proper modifications and applications. You will deepen your knowledge in building sequences without causing pain or suffering in the body, so moving effortlessly from one posture into another is possible. Additionally, we focus on how to become a great and knowledgeable teacher aligned with the ancient Yoga tradition.
– Human anatomy: skeletal, muscles, respiratory, digestive, nervous and hormone system
– Anatomy and physiology in relation to yoga: Prevention of illness etc
– The different layers of the human body (Koshas)
Deepen your understanding of applied anatomy in asana practice and how it affects the different systems of our body.
– Different breathing techniques (e.g. Nadi Shodana, Kapalabahti, Kumbaka etc.
These techniques support the opening of our subtle bodies by stimulating the different nadis.
– Traditional guided and sitting meditations
– Chakra meditation
– Active Meditations form the world of Osho (Kundalini, Dynamic, no dimension, ..)
– Yoga Nidra (progressive relaxation)
The asanas and different pranayama techniques are only a preparation for our body & mind to finally get ready for meditation; without meditation, yoga is never complete.
Philosophy of Yoga Tradition
Yoga asanas are only a very small part of the traditional yogic lifestyle. What is the philosophy behind yoga? What is the deeper meaning of Patanjali’s yoga sutras?
This advanced YTT covers also the following topics:
– Chakra system of human body (7 energy centers)
– Bandhas (energy locks)
– Mudras (yogic gestures of the hatha yoga pradipika)
– Trataka (focused view)
– Bhakti Yoga: the meaning and (healing) power of mantras, bajans, satsang & kirtans
– Kriya: techniques for cleansing the body in a natural way
– Different schools and teachers of yoga history
– Bhagavat Gita lectures and Vedanta study
Theme of the day
Every day we will focus on a different topic and explore it deeply. What makes this YTT course special, is the richness of tools, techniques and knowledge it offers you to help you grow as a yoga teacher. Yoga is most powerful when employed intelligently and consciously.
NOTE: We have shortened the course to cut down your expenses and your time investment. As our main focus is on practicing and teaching, you will need to do some extra reading:
All students receive a complimentary 200-hour yoga teacher manual. This manual contains valuable information to be read during the YTT.
Some more recommended material to study before or during the YTT:
– Yoga and Ayurveda: Self-Healing and Self-Realization, by David Frawley
– Ayurveda: A Life in Balance, by Maya Tiwari
– Light on Yoga, Bks Iyengar
– Asana pranayama Mudra Bandha, Swami Satyananda
– Autobiography of a Yogi, Paramahansa Yogananda