100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Cambodia
100 Hour YTT Course in Cambodia Siem Reap
Venue: Navutu Dreams Resort & wellness retreat, 1.3km from Siem Reap French Quarter
This course will cover all aspects of traditional, holistic, authentic yoga. It will be taught according to the ancient scriptures and coupled with modern medical and scientific explanations. You will also experience the holistic practice of yoga involving all five aspects of the human system and also understand and feel the benefits of this integrated holistic practice at physical, mental, intellectual, emotional, and spiritual levels.
Neo Yoga School in association with Navutu Dreams Resort offers 100-hour yoga teacher training course in Cambodia. Enrich and enlighten yourself with this 100 hour yoga teacher training in Cambodia. Those who are looking to deepen their knowledge of yoga may join at the beautiful and pristine retreat resorts in Cambodia. This course is the best opportunity to deepen your practice and learn yoga the real spiritual way.
- 100 hour yoga teacher training
- In-depth learning of Hatha and Modern yoga
- Learn from experienced and learn yoga teachers and instructors
- Explore Navutu Dreams Resort and Wellness Retreat
- Learn the art of teaching in different topics in yoga
The advance 100 hour yoga teacher training in Cambodia (Siem Reap) will follow the principles of deepening more on the techniques and styles of yoga, thus, each day the students will have a basic subject of exploration.You will focus on intensity, softness, strength, and core power, hip opening, mental concentration, and so on as you proceed to more inside of yoga. By focusing on specific subjects, you will actually make progress in your practice and advance in both yoga practice and life itself.
Anyone who has completed 100 hour level and looking to enhance and deepen their yoga practice in a real traditional way may join our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Cambodia at same Dates
Navutu Dreams Resort - Yoga School in Cambodia
What Makes This Teacher Training Special
Yoga Teacher Training at Luxury Navutu Dreams Resort you will be able to combine the wisdom of yoga and artistic creation. In weaving Yoga & Art, we will take you on a beautiful journey, empowering you to connect with your fullest and most authentic self.
In this retreat, you will dive deep into yoga classes guided by certified and experienced teachers. Luxury Navutu Dreams Resort also offer artistic activities which encourage your inner artist to play, helping to break down any limiting beliefs and conditioning. This Teacher Training will be more focused on your own personal progress.
If you want to deepen your love of yoga and art by combining movement, sound, drawing as well as encouraging your own creative energy to flow freely and abundantly, then this is the course for you.
The teachers will make sure to focus on the student’s needs and progresses.
- 06.30 am: Meditation/Kriya
- 08.00 am: Yoga asana
- 10.00 am: Breakfast
- 11.00 am: Chanting
- 12:00 pm: Ayurveda/ Patanjali Yoga sutra/ Anatomy
- 01.00 pm: Lunch/ karma yoga/ free time
- 04.00 pm: Yoga Asana/Pranayama & teaching skills (body postures & breathing exercises)
- 07:00 pm: Dinner
- 08:00 pm: Satsang [Bhajan Singing, Chanting, Question & Answer session]
The first day of the course starts with the introduction of Yoga – its various forms, benefits, and practices.
Why Join 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Cambodia
- Yoga asanas (Hatha yoga tradition)
- Yoga Asana techniques of Patanjali and Ashtanga yoga
- Human anatomy: skeletal & muscles
- Anatomy and physiology in relation to yoga: Prevention of illness etc.
- The different layers of the human body (Koshas)
- Pranayama – different breathing techniques (e.g. Kumbhaka and Kapalabhati)
- Meditation (traditional guided meditation, Chakra meditation)
- Yoga Nidra (progressive relaxation)
- Chakra systems (energy centers)
- Bandhas (energy locks)
- Mudras (yogic gestures of the Hatha yoga Pradipika)
- Trataka (focused view)
- Bhakti yoga: Bhajans, Satsang, and Kirtan
- Different orientations and teachers of yoga
- Yoga philosophy: Bhagavat Gita lectures and Vedanta study
- Top notch guest speakers that have a bucket full of knowledge
- An emphasis on some of the more Eastern practices (like pranayama, kriyas, yoga nidra, mantras)
- A peaceful location – the perfect setting for a yoga training
- Completely change your lifestyle with the delicious healthy organic food you’ll get during the entire training
Advanced Syllabus for the Training
– Advanced asanas from the hatha yoga tradition, the mother of all modern yoga styles of today (f.e. vinyasa flow, iyengar yoga, power yoga)
– Advanced asana techniques of Patanjali and ashtanga yoga
– therapeutic approach of yoga asana
– Sequencing as an art to build up energy in the physical and subtle body
– The art of teaching Yoga
You learn how to teach more than hundred asanas including their proper modifications and applications. You will deepen your knowledge in building sequences without causing pain or suffering in the body, so moving effortlessly from one posture into another is possible. Additionally, we focus on how to become a great and knowledgeable teacher aligned with the ancient Yoga tradition.
– Human anatomy: skeletal, muscles, respiratory, digestive, nervous and hormone system
– Anatomy and physiology in relation to yoga: Prevention of illness etc
– The different layers of the human body (Koshas)
Deepen your understanding of applied anatomy in asana practice and how it affects the different systems of our body.
– Different breathing techniques (e.g. Nadi Shodana, Kapalabahti, Kumbaka etc.
These techniques support the opening of our subtle bodies by stimulating the different nadis.
– Traditional guided and sitting meditations
– Chakra meditation
– Active Meditations form the world of Osho (Kundalini, Dynamic, no dimension, ..)
– Yoga Nidra (progressive relaxation)
The asanas and different pranayama techniques are only a preparation for our body & mind to finally get ready for meditation; without meditation, yoga is never complete.
Philosophy of Yoga Tradition
Yoga asanas are only a very small part of the traditional yogic lifestyle. What is the philosophy behind yoga? What is the deeper meaning of Patanjali’s yoga sutras?
This advanced YTT covers also the following topics:
– Chakra system of human body (7 energy centers)
– Bandhas (energy locks)
– Mudras (yogic gestures of the hatha yoga pradipika)
– Trataka (focused view)
– Bhakti Yoga: the meaning and (healing) power of mantras, bajans, satsang & kirtans
– Kriya: techniques for cleansing the body in a natural way
– Different schools and teachers of yoga history
– Bhagavat Gita lectures and Vedanta study
Theme of the day
Every day we will focus on a different topic and explore it deeply. What makes this YTT course special, is the richness of tools, techniques and knowledge it offers you to help you grow as a yoga teacher. Yoga is most powerful when employed intelligently and consciously.
NOTE: We have shortened the course to cut down your expenses and your time investment. As our main focus is on practicing and teaching, you will need to do some extra reading:
All students receive a complimentary 200-hour yoga teacher manual. This manual contains valuable information to be read during the YTT.
Some more recommended material to study before or during the YTT:
– Yoga and Ayurveda: Self-Healing and Self-Realization, by David Frawley
– Ayurveda: A Life in Balance, by Maya Tiwari
– Light on Yoga, Bks Iyengar
– Asana pranayama Mudra Bandha, Swami Satyananda
– Autobiography of a Yogi, Paramahansa Yogananda
Neo Yoga India imparts seasonal yoga teacher training, yoga retreats and intensive workshops at our center at Dharamkot, a quite and serene village 2 kms from Mcleodganj tourist town. Mcleodganj is a small but bustling international center which blends flavors of Lhasa with elements of a modern Euro-American town in the setting of an Indian shepherds’ village.
Mobile call : +91-9536200770 (whatsapp)
Email : email@example.com